Monday, January 30, 2012

through heavens eyes...

I love it!!!...the relationship that E and his Daddy have. As I'm watching them together it feels as if time is standing still or at least slowing way down. Time slowing down...I'm thankful for that! We have a ritual everyday when Daddy leaves for work. E has to jump in his Daddy's arms...wrap his arms around his neck...kiss him...kiss him...kiss him and pray. E whispers, "Jesus, watch over Daddy and keep him safe...in Jesus name Amen." They then exchange I love yous about 10 times and as Daddy is walking out the door E yells, "Be safe Daddy!" E is very serious about all this. Yesterday was just another day, but when I turned around I saw E with his head dropped...starting to cry. He went ballistic!!! "I forgot to say be safe to Daddy!, he cried." Running out the door we went. When I looked at E as we were coming back in the house he had the biggest smile across his face. They are for sure best buddies and even though neither one is perfect...this is a Daddy and son relationship that I truly believe you would see through heavens eyes.

I wish I had some pics of both Jake and E...planning on trying to get some real soon!
No wonder I'm crazy about both of my guys...they both have those grab your heart eyes.



























1 comments:

  1. Love my little perfect boy sooooo much ... He has my heart ... That's for sure!!! Not only is he a doll baby to look at but he is soooo tender and sweet.. It makes him even cuter!!!! One thing Gramee knows for sure... God has placed a very special calling oh this perfect litte boys life in a big way!!!

    ReplyDelete