Wednesday, January 11, 2012

crazy kids...

This may not be as cute to everyone else...but to me...so cute I can't hardly stand it! Greenlee is just now starting to let loose and allow E to wrestler her a bit. For those few minutes I can't take my eyes off of them. I am so excited to see how their relationship grows as they get older. They are very close in age so I know there's going to be some fighting, but hopefully these adorable moments will make up for those. 

In these pictures it may appear as if E is beating up on his little sis, but don't for one second feel sorry for G...she can definitely hold her own. Sometimes she gets so mad at him she screams to the top of her lungs and starts swinging. E is always the one to walk away first.


what a sneekin little face Easy has... 


she "thinks" she's getting away...ha ha!

1 comments:

  1. Love the new post Aim!! It DOES look like E is beating up on his baby sis...but Gramee knows that HE would never do such a thing. In a couple of years the pictures are gonna be of her standing over him with her foot on his back and smiling....Love them both bunches!!! They are growing fast!! Way...to fast!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete