Friday, January 27, 2012

Mom Alert!:

Are you too busy??? At the end of the day are you so stressed out and tired that you snap at your husband and family? Is your day so jam-packed full of things to do that any variance in your schedule causes you to hyperventilate? Do you say "no" far too often?

I don't really do "to do" lists. I do good just keeping my husband and kids fed...bills paid and trying to keep my house clean and organized. It's so hard to "try" to get things done with little ones. E is always wanting to watch something or play something and G is ALWAYS getting into something. I feel so bad because I feel like I say no  way too much. I know there has to be balance and that there is nothing wrong with at least a 3 year old entertaining himself for a while. I feel like there is always something that needs done or something I have to clean. I have noticed when I just sit in the floor with E and play cars for a while or wrestle or play tickle monster...he acts like a different kid. That just shows you right there how much "Mommy time" means. See...at the end of the day...you know our children are definitely not thinking...Wow...the house is clean or good job Mom for tackling that "to do" list. The only things they will remember is the time we spent or did not spend with them. 

I pray that God will help me to remember that time is a gift from Him and it is the best thing we can offer to those little blessings he gave us!












1 comments:

  1. You are such an AMAZING Momma....and... have I told you lately ....just HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU....and do you really KNOW....how perfect and beautiful those ANGELS are....IF not....I can tell you AGAIN....lol
    XOXOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete