Tuesday, January 17, 2012

lovely lil' lover

When G woke up from her nap today Uncle Josh was there to great her. I think when G gets older I'm going to have to explain to her that Josh is her uncle...you can't have a crush on your uncle can you? While they were playing in the floor she bent over about five times to give him a kiss...on her own. Shhhhhhh...don't tell Daddy...he would be jealous!!!

one of G's fav things to do is go up the stairs as fast as she can while you chase her 

she's always on the go...fast...never slow

I hope she knows how much she's loved!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were NeeNee I would have a crush on Josh too..... He's for sure a Hottie!!!
      And while Gramee was there today I made sure NeeNee and my Perfect Angel boy KNEW for sure how much Gramee loves them both!!!
      Love ALL my Perfect Perdoodoos !!!

      Delete