Tuesday, February 21, 2012

purple party...

Thanks to everyone who was able to come and celebrate our precious baby girl turning one. Even though G was not herself...due to four teefers coming in at the same time...she really enjoyed herself. She loved getting sung to and she did just what we expected when it came cake time...she dug in...no help needed. It's so funny because in the past couple days I feel like she has grown up so much. She just acts older and she is starting to try to say words now. She loves to say E and juice...I think just to make me smile. 

Ok...I am not a professional cupcake maker but I think they were good enough for the kids. Everyone really enjoyed the dessert I made for Jacob's birthday...Not Yo' Mamma's Banana Pudding...I think everyone wished there were more.



G's cake



White chocolate covered Oreos with a lil' purple icing to make them pretty.






One of E's favorite things to do...make noise.


Time to dig in!!!




I think G was a little overwhelmed at present time...but she's a girl...it didn't take long for her to open up once I started pulling out all those clothes.


One party down...one to go. Note to self...do NOT wait until the night before to hand make all the decor. If it wasn't for Emmi I think I would still be working on them. Thanks Em...I hope you are caught up on your sleep :) I owe you one!

1 comments:

  1. Love your post Aim....It sure is hard to believe that our Angel baby NeeNee is already one year old. She is such a Blessing to be with...her sweet little smiles and giggles....God knew what he was doin when he Blessed our lives with another little perfect Perdue....I am so Thankful for you and your little family...GOD is soooo good..all the time...GOD is good!! Can't wait to see what God has in store for this special little Angel.....!!

    ReplyDelete