Monday, February 13, 2012

lets start with forever...

I wish everyone could see this man the way I do. Everyone knows he's funny...outspoken and the life of the party. Not everyone gets to see the side of Jake that I do. He is home to me. You know how it feels when you've been out of town for a week or so...visiting family or on vacation and you just can't wait to get back to your own bed? When you finally get to sink into those sheets...it's so peaceful...calming and unbelievably comfortable. That's how he makes me feel. I'm thankful...when I'm home...I can be me. He one hundred percent accepts ME for who I am and he's never tried to change me. 

We have for sure had our ups and downs...been through things that not very many couples could overcome, but I can honestly say that I love this man more and more every day. I can imagine that there are girls out there that long for that "movie love"...you know like The Notebook. There are tons of good ones out there but this is one that just sticks out in my mind (...maybe because it is the best love story ever told). I'm thankful that when I look back at my first love I don't have to think of anyone else. I don't have to imagine what my life would be like with my fist love because I'm with him. He always has and always will have my whole heart. He's my Noah.




Jake, as we know...

it's not going to be easy
it's going to be really hard
and we're going to have to work at this every day, 
but I want to do that
because I want you
I want all of you
forever...you and me...every day.

I Love You!!! Happy Valentines Day!

1 comments:

  1. Thank you Jesus for giving my little girl the man of her dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete