Wednesday, February 29, 2012

a real live Snot Rod...

I've been eyeing this car down the street for quite some time. For those of you that don't know Pixar Cars like I do this hot rod is almost identical to the one in the movie named Snot Rod. I knew the first really warm day we had I wanted to walk E down to see it. Thank goodness the owner was there and nice enough to let E get some pics with it...even sit on it and slide on inside. He ate it up!






I know what would for sure complete this moment...if only he could hear the car VROOOOM!


Checkin himself out.

Move over E...I know a wild girl who wants to take a wild ride

What is it with these wild girls? G didn't really care much for the Snot Rod look alike...but she really enjoyed her ride. So looking forward to some beautiful days ahead like this one...full of sunshine!!!

1 comments:

  1. We had sooo much fun didn't we....love the picts too! Us and our camera's....but nothing better to take picts of than all the Angels...Can't wait till we can take another hour walk and get another chocolate milk shake...love it ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete