Wednesday, July 11, 2012

all I want to hear is...

Sometimes it feels like the battle Never stops...EVER! I feel like we finally get through one thing and can breathe, but the devil always has something up his sleeve...ALWAYS! I am so thankful I have God in my corner. I am thankful that when I finally make it to the other side that God has opened my eyes enough that I can see why. Sometimes...not always. When you are in the midst of the chaos it's hard not to wonder why...what are you doing God?!?! I am thankful that I am able to look back in my life and say, "Lord, please forgive me for doubting you, now I know why you closed that door or why you never opened it." Thank You Jesus for helping me to let go...and let You have control! We need your guidance right now Lord and we need some peace of mind.

I'm taking a risk and leaving it all...not knowing what I'll go through.
But I'm not alone...as long as I follow You.
So when my life's a leap of faith...I can hear you say. Well done...well done.


So thankful for this time with family. I think we all just needed to get away.


Boy! Does it sure make a difference taking two kids on vacation. Kind of hard at times but we all had a lot of fun.




The beach is great for playing but the kids didn't care much for it when it came to picture taking. As you can see...they just weren't up for it.




Thank you Mamaw, Papa, Melody and Joe for EVERYTHING! I hope we weren't too much to handle because we really enjoyed the time we got to spend with everyone. AND. I hope and pray we didn't TOTALLY discourage Uncle Josh and Aunt Joanie from having kiddos of their own!!!
Love You Guys!

More beach pics to come...

1 comments:

  1. Love me some gorgeous babies.....They just keep getting more handsome and prettier by the day.....they are both sooo Adorable ...I can't hardly believe they somewhat belong to me....this Gramee is soooo Blessed and sooo Thankful! And...I can't leave Momma and Daddy out....Good job guys.....Credit goes to you 2 and Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete