Saturday, June 23, 2012

popsicles...pools and bee stings

I guess it all comes along with summer.

I love these pictures of my girl...minus the cup of pop. She would not allow me to get pictures without it. Oh well...I'll take what I can get to capture this precious face.


Popsicles
Something else to make her happy...too cute for words!



I caught her yelling for E. She wanted her big brother to see how big she was sitting on Papa's porch.








Pools
These next pictures show just how big our boy is getting. He LOVES to swim and of course rock out his awesome WV floaties.





WATCH OUT!!! Easy's coming with the squirt gun!


Wonder why it is that EVERY TIME he gets in the pool...he just so happens to have to go #2?!?!


And Bee Stings
Ok...I had my camera out this day...taking the popsicle pics of G when Easy was running through the grass and got stung by a bumble bee on the arch of his foot. After making sure he was ok...and holding him tight for about 15 minutes...I just had to capture this face.



OUCH!!!



Well...I think he's ok now...what do you think?


More summer time fun to come...off to the beach in a week...Yay!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

  1. WOW...love it ALL!! You are soo Blessed with those 2 Perfect Perdue's!! love you all!!

    ReplyDelete