Tuesday, May 22, 2012

summer fun...

Summer sun...Oh somethings begun!!!
It's such a joyous time and it always brings back some great memories.
For me it was spending the ENTIRE day at Highlawn Pool...eating french fries...chips and laffy taffy...pretty much anything I wanted.
Evenings playing spotlight on Alemeda St. and sitting on the church steps afterwards...hoping for just one more minute to hold his hand before my Mom picked me up.
No worries...no stresses...just summer time fun.

For them I'm sure it's getting to play in water other than at bath time.
Getting to eat a popsicle without the worry of it running down your arm and dripping from your elbow.
Just being outside...feeling the sun on your skin and the warm air in your hair.
I hope these precious kiddos of mine get to enjoy their summers the way I did and still do.
Excited for a few more months of these special times.

We always have to make a trip with Nana to Farmers Market.

This face is embarrassed...not sad. Maybe he's embarrassed that Mommy has her camera out taking his picture in the middle of tons of people :)


Peek-A-Boo!



silly faces...



G's enjoying a nice warm evening with blanky by her side.


E's lovin the warm nights...he can wear very few clothes or sometimes none at all lol.







Their summer fun has just begun!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm just singing to your song...and laughing at these precious little picts...So adorable Momma!! Lovein me some Perfect Perdue's a bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! E is getting so big and looking more like Jake everyday...

    ReplyDelete