Thursday, May 3, 2012

so confused...

Ever been bothered by not understanding something? I know you have...you're human.
I have been trying for quite some time to figure something out.
I've been praying...God...please help me to understand.
I guess I'm not supposed to.
I need to just accept the fact that "trying" to understand it is not going to make it better or make it go away.
The only way it's going to go away is to give it completely to Him.
This has been so extremely hard to do because it is so dear to my heart.
It's something I love...something I miss...something I want back in my life...something I don't want  to live without.

I am praying that God restore some things in my life...in our lives.
That God will help us to be who we need to be...who we are supposed to be in Him...no matter what is going on around us.
Why is it so hard to be "that person."
The person that steps out...the person to take the risk.

I have learned here lately that the greatest risk of all is how we relate to other people and how we relate to God - the risk to do something about those relationships. 
Mark 20:30 says, "You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind and all your strength." 
You take a risk when you love with all your heart. Is it worth it? Absolutely. 
Jesus reminded us that one of the biggest mistakes we can make is to play it safe with our lives.
He said, "If you try to keep your life for yourself, you'll lose it."

These are five words that have been on my mind lately...in my heart and in my prayers.
I'm asking God for...

Patience...
with myself...my children...things going on and and on and on in my life. I know I'm not on my time Lord but yours...you know exactly what you're doing.


Joy
I have everything so much to be thankful for!


Acceptance


Restoration
In our hearts...our families...our relationships...our lives.


Unity
Satan is trying hard to break us!
Satan!, YOU ARE UNDER MY FEET!!!!


I WILL RISK IT ALL FOR YOU LORD!!!
I am giving it to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment