Monday, May 14, 2012

simple and sweet...

Sweetness...is what I think of when I look at these pictures. On my day...woke up...did some laundry. My three sweeties took me to eat my favorite grub in the whole wide world...Mexican. So thankful my favorite meal is right around the corner! After eating we went to check out a spot down the road I have been eyeballing and wanting to snap some pictures at. It turned out to be a great place but I didn't get many shots because of the nasty rain. Oh well...there will be other days and we will definitely be going back.

G is solemn and ready for a nap


Right now E's checking things out but I couldn't hardly get any pics of him because he was running around like a crazy boy

Uh Oh...I think someone else wanted to run around like big brother




Just like E...she is shoe crazy. Always putting them on...taking them off...putting them on...taking them off.





Love those eyes! They have sparkle like I've never seen.

It's hard to get a little one to look at a camera when there's nobody behind it. This is as good as it gets today.

After taking some pictures...went home...put the kids and the hubby down for a nap lol and back to housework I go. Even though my Mothers Day was just like an ordinary day...I loved it! 
It was simple but oh so sweet!!!
Thank you Jesus for the way you have blessed my life!

2 comments:

  1. I agree...YOU are one Blessed Momma! And...Your Momma is very proud of you and the Momma that you are! Love the new picts...great place and great picts....BEAUTIFUL family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just LOVE everything... Gorgeous... i just love seeing Gs teeth cutest thing ive ever seen

    ReplyDelete