Wednesday, April 4, 2012

overload...

I don't want to complain...I don't want to be ungrateful...I am so unbelievably blessed! I am so thankful for my life...for the people in it and for the things I have been given. I am overwhelmed...overloaded and I just need a little rest. I know if I just take some time to rest in Him...He will give me peace so that I can give my family one hundred percent. That's my job...24/7...that's what I live for. I want to be able to give them one hundred percent...they deserve one hundred percent!

And He said to them, "Come away by yourselves to a lonely place and rest a while." For there were many people coming and going and they didn't even have time to eat. Mark 6:31

"Come to me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you shall find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My load is light." Matthew 11:28-30

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7


1 comments:

  1. Thank you Jesus for this Family and the Momma that looks to YOU for everything..Bless her Jesus and give her rest and Peace!!

    ReplyDelete