Friday, April 13, 2012

lovin me some Easter...

What a busy busy weekend...with an awesome way to wined it down. We were so excited Daddy was off Good Friday. Well, I say we and I'm sure the kids were...but for me...there were really no words to describe how excited I was. Lets just say I was counting down the days. Friday my handsome man took me out on a date for my birthday. And guess what? With no kiddos!!! I love my kids...we both do...but we were definitely do for some alone time and it was GLORIOUS! Thanks babe for the wining and dining...Oh yeah and shopping! Saturday we spent the day celebrating our precious little Charlee's 2nd birthday. The decor was absolutely beautiful and all the kids had a blast! 

Sunday, we went to see Jesus...as E says. They showed the Resurrection of the Passion Play. I've seen it probably 20 times and it still gives me goosies from head to toe. How could it not. Can you imagine...knowing your child was put on this earth to die for someone else's sins...watching him do miraculous things only to be ridiculed...beaten...and put through so much mental...emotional and physical pain. I can't even fathom the joy I would feel the day he was brought back to life.  I love Christmas because it was the day our precious savior was born...but I'll have to say there is unbelievable joy in this day and it feels like a day full of blessings...just because. There's nothing better then being with family to celebrate Jesus...and of course...Nana's spring flowers make for some beautiful pictures! She works so hard and it shows!!!




















1 comments:

  1. And...It's ALL because of HIM...I praise HIS name for THIS little family and give HIM all the GLORY!! Thank you Father for WHO you ARE and ALL that YOU have done!!

    ReplyDelete