Monday, March 12, 2012

We've been talking...

...about the big party and it's coming up pretty fast. Can't believe he will be three!!! I have honestly tried, but nothing I have come up with has been good enough. He is dead set on having ANOTHER Cars party. I will admit...it's getting a little tiny bit...um old...but I will do ANYTHING for my angel! 

Easton loves getting to see the toys that Daddy used to play with when he was little. This day was exciting for me...seeing him play with something different was...refreshing! I just had to snap some pics of him with Daddy's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Raphael and Michelangelo).

love this beautiful face...

I have to use my imagination to get him to drink his milk...and it always has to be chocolate!





there's those famous lips...



I seriously don't think this little man could get any sweeter...



Putting together some ideas for E's room. Right now it's a mixture of baseball and cars...but I would love to do an old car theme for him...maybe then he would sleep in there (ha ha ha!..we'll see).



2 comments:

  1. Love love love it... Again!!! In real life... He's really mine!!! Lol!!! I'm so thankful that God blessed our lives with this perfect little Angel boy!!!! He makes me feel like Mufasa... ... I wanna hold that little boy up in the air... And show the world... He's perfect... In everyway... Gramees little Cimba... I can even hear the music.... Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ri looked at the pics and said...ummmmmm, Easy is getting really big! I mean like REALLY big. Maybe we should send him some shirts cause it looks like none of his don't fit him no more, huh momma. Oh and those turtles are really cool. oh and why is he sticking his hands down his pants??? So funny. K almost said his name too:)

    ReplyDelete