Friday, March 16, 2012

hangin homies...

We are home probably 95% of the time. With both the kids and I sick these past two weeks...we have for sure been home bound. Even though we probably wouldn't have went anywhere anyways...it's different when you don't have the option of getting out. Besides...the kids keep me so busy during the day...I don't really have the time to think about what else I could be doing or where I could be going. Planning on getting out of the house this week to get some party supplies. 

Anyways, thought I would just show some pics of the kiddos just hangin around.

Silly Pirate Easy...glued to the TV


G chillin with Daddy



We hang out pretty much every day all day long in our pj's



G loves to rock...she thought she was such a big girl because Mommy let her sit up here all by herself


ok...time to get down



E loves to take care of his Sissy. He's been saying a lot lately that he wants a little brother...not sure if that's going to happen...need to pray LONG and HARD!!!


there is nothing more precious in my eyes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment