Tuesday, March 27, 2012

party time...excellent!

I hope everyone had a good time because I know E really enjoyed having everyone here for his party. Thanks to everyone that could make it and for all the great gifts! It's so fun seeing his little personality change a little each year. Of course everyone that was at his first birthday got to witness the big cheese on his face as everyone sang happy birthday to him...this year he tried to hide behind a balloon. He loves being with all his cousins...who he calls his friends and was excited about each and every present he opened (even the clothes). What a great day! Wish I could some how stop this kid from growing!!!


This cake was made by Sugar Rush in Charleston. It ended up being a monster and I loved it! I wish I could have videoed E when he came down the steps to see it...he was ecstatic!!! It wasn't only an adorable cake but delicious as well...she did an awesome job. 









some shoes just like Daddies...you can see how much he loved them

Some fun...NOT in the sun. No sun in sight but thank goodness it was at least warm enough for the kids to get out and have some fun. 
Charlee and Braxton enjoying their drive.








Next years birthdays...you can just take your good ole time!!!

1 comments:

  1. Can NOT believe my Angel boy is 3 years old and STILL as perfect as he was the day he was born...I love this little boy beyond measure! Just can not believe it's a boy I am soooo in love it....lol!! He is exactly how Jesus needs to make ALL his boys and this world would be magical and wonderful...full of love, tenderness and kindness....but...for right now since there is not many out there... I guess WE are the only ones that get to share in the world of the only Perfect little boy in this world....GRAMEE LOVES YOU EASTON JACBO ELIJAH!! HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND A DAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete