Tuesday, March 25, 2014

lost for words…so lost in love

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in ones youth. Blessed is the man who's quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate.
- Psalms 127:3-5 

This little guy leaves me speachless. 
He doesn't make me want to be a better person…he makes me a better person. 
I never in a million years thought I would learn so much from one of my children. 
I worried. 
Every Momma worries about what they are going to teach their children or how they are going to teach them. 
What kind of Mother am I going to be? 
Easton put me at ease. 
From the very first day he was born five years ago to today. 
We nicknamed him Easy and it fits him well.
I am so proud of him! 
He deserves the word already and he's only FIVE!!! 
Excitement fills my heart daily because I can see right before my eyes…God's work at hand. 
He is molding him into something miraculous.
A Mighty Man of God! 

My prayer is that Easton becomes mighty in Jesus. 
Mighty in the scriptures. 
Mighty in prayer.
Mighty in his thoughtfulness for others and thankfulness to his Lord.

When I look at my son…I am lost for words…so lost in love. 

Happy Birthday my precious boy!!!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment