Sunday, October 21, 2012

Did I hear someone say banana?!?!

Much needed Family...Fun Night! Going to see the Fresh Beat Band included two of the kiddos favorite things...music and dancing. I wish it didn't take so long to upload a video so that I could share some of E and G's dance moves...so cute! They watch the show at home so Easton knows almost EVERY word to EVERY song and G definitely tries to join in with him. Even though these darlings make me feel like I'm going crazy sometimes...I know I would definitely go crazy without them! Love...love...love...love...love them!!!
Nah nah nah nah nah nah...let's go bananas!

Precious Moments...


Even though these two have their brother-sister moments where they're at each others throats...most of the time they are loving and taking care of each other. 

E has to go with me every night to lay Sissy down and the first thing that comes out of G's mouth in the morning is Eeeeeee!!!!


We would be crazy not to want at least one more of these. Does someone want to volunteer to carry it for me? JUST KIDDING! Hahaha





2 comments:

  1. I needed those sweet faces this morning! There is nothing sweeter than your babies lovin on each other...it used to be K would run to me when I picked him up from school. Now as he's running he's signing RiRi and totally loops around me to her...little turd! But I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words for these precious picts...Love my Angels that God has Blessed my life with....but...I do know looking at these
    pictures....it's little Aimee and little Jake all over again...Soooo Precious...YOU ARE A BLESSED MOMMA BIG TIME!!

    ReplyDelete