Wednesday, August 21, 2013

i have decided...

Ok...I would say, "If only I had a dollar"-- but that doesn't really fit me. So instead...I'll say, "If only I had an extra minute in the day for every time I pushed the shutter button on my camera in the past several weeks." SHEWWWY! Just as that sentence was long..it's been CRAZY!!! I am so thankful that I'm getting to do what I love to do + at the same time help out my amazing Momma. It's been so much fun! I'll be honest...sometimes hard...sometimes exhausting, but fun. I am in love with the fact that 4 HIM Photography is for Him. It was created to glorify Him and He continues to grow it beyond what we could have ever imagined. I am grateful that I get to be part of it and am amazed at the people He has brought our way.

I have decided...my favorite kind of photo shoot is a spontaneous one...with my favorite little people in the whole world. 
Cute outfits -- check. 
Gorgeous faces -- check! 
Good attitudes -- check check!! {this one definitely a +}

Here are a few candid/posed shots of my babes. AND...just a little FYI...these babes are not always this happy. My life is not perfect -- I'm not a perfect mother and Easton and Greenlee don't always act perfect. They're crazy, but I love their crazy! Their crazy is perfection to me.

{I just had to add their favorite song to this post...it fits}





















1 comments:

  1. Can't even find the words...and that's usually not hard for me...
    These 2 kids are Perfection....I can hear MawMaw Debbie..saying...Tami ..watch them...they both are perfect! I know that I know she is watching from Heaven with those big eyes..Saying..Look Jesus.. .they are mine and they are PERFECT!! AND that they are! From their little faces, those Amazing eyes and smiles to their Adorable little personalities....that's why I call them ..THE PERFECT POOPYDUE'S !!! God has Blessed Momma Aim and Daddy Jake way BEYOND BELIEF!!!

    ReplyDelete