Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2 + 30!!!

This week was a BIG birthday week. I got to celebrate two people that mean the world to me and I could NOT live without! We also want to wish Papa Bob a Happy Happy Birthday! We love you and miss you more then you know. Our little Valentine had a blast at her party. Thank you to family and friends for all you did!!! It makes me sad that my little firecracker...for some reason...fizzles out around a group of people. I love this little booger's personality...she cracks me up!


Black and white...with a little touch of peach.



Our big girl is showing a lot of interest in the potty...hope it sticks!


Lovin' her gifts...literally.


This is exactly why her second name is no longer Neenee, but Goof Ball...


and don't think for one minute that "So Serious E" can't be silly too!

+ one in the oven



Guess who won the look-a-like contest?!?!

Here it is...my favorite pic from the whole day. LOL!
We are missing two special kiddos! Ri and K...wish you were here!!!

Moving on to my baby that turned the "BIG 30!!!" I love to see this man smile...but I love his insides even more! LOL By that I mean...who he is inside...his heart (Not to mention...he's pretty dag-on cute). I am so thankful for him in so many ways. I feel so blessed that God made only one of him and he's ALL MINE!


Pretty good picture if it wasn't for that left lip bulging out! I said, "honey, can you not take that out just for the picture?" He said, "nope...it's a fresh one." OH WELL...what can ya do?

OH HAPPY DAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment