Monday, December 17, 2012

to my daughter...

Oh that face...as beautiful as they come! The other day I asked Jake a silly question..."Do you ever look at them and think...I can't believe I'm their Daddy!" His response was..."yes." I guess I'm not the only one and it's not that silly after all. When E was born...I fell in love...he stole my heart. I thought how in the world could I love another like I love him. Words can't describe what I feel for my girl. I can't imagine my life with out G. She is my best friend. 

to my girl...
Be strong...know who you are. 
It doesn't matter what people think of you or how many friends you have, but be a good friend.
You'll have your feel of tears.
People will disappoint you. 
Jesus will ALWAYS be there.
 Be slow to judge and quick to forgive. 
Don't ever let anger get you lost. 
The need to be right...comes at way too higher cost. 
Put the feelings of others first...your opinion last or not at all. 
Give God the glory for EVERYTHING...good and bad. 
When you're feeling low...give Him praise anyways.
I pray God will fill your life with overwhelming joy.
You'll always be beautiful in my eyes.

I can tell already that your going to be strong...stronger then your Momma. You have a precious heart...a thankful heart. You never forget to use your manners. Even though your the smallest in the house...your always looking out for the rest of us. I love it when you look into my eyes and say, "hi Mommy" a million times. I love it when you hold me tight and pat me on the back as I'm singing to you good night. You make us laugh and bring us so much joy. 

1 Peter 3:3-4...Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit,which is of great worth in God's sight.







Quality time with Daddy...playing hide and seek.

Looking...

Waiting...

Found him!!!





1 comments:

  1. Help us lord to be all that YOU have called us to be for these little Angels that you brightened our lives with....May you anoint and protect each one of them from their heads to the souls of their feet....Help us to direct them and guide them to YOU..in every minute of every day...and in everything we do....We Love you Lord mostly for who you are but secondly for Blessing our lives with these precious little Angels...
    Aimee and Jake.... God has Blessed you with two Amazing children...Easton in his simple...gentle...sweet sensitive ways....and Greenlee Ann with her independent...more verbal...sweet...sensitive ways...God is so good and these two Angels have callings on their lives...with their Amazing little hearts already....God is going to use them both in BIG ways....I love you Aimee and Jake more than you know and love love love the way you express your love for your children...and the way you are bringing them up in a way that.... it's ALL about Jesus! I am a proud Momma, Mother in law and Gramee...Thank you Jesus and I give YOU all the Praise!!....and by the way...NeeNee is an Amazing Beautiful little girl...just like my Aimee...sorry Jake but E's is YOU...so it's only fair that G be Aim...lol! XOXO FANTASTIC JOB AIM!!!!

    ReplyDelete